Call us : 072 264 4009 | Email: email@example.com
Surrounded by the picturesque Boland mountains and vines, lies this hidden little paradise.
A family orientated venue, with numerous fun activities to offer for the entire family, including 4 x 32m waterslides, beach pool, play park, barbeque boma area, large lapa with 2 x opening stacker doors and venue hall for all your event needs.
Our venues are available to hire for kiddies parties, private functions, weddings, corporate functions, school outings and day visitors.
PackagesWe are very passionate about offering a venue that offers various functions and activities for the entire family to enjoy in a clean, safe and fun-filled environment. We heartily invite you and your family to join us for a memorable day.
Includes unlimited access to all activities & 1 party pack per child. Parents may also join in on the fun.View More
Includes unlimited access to all activities. Our catering & refreshment price list is available on request.View More
Lapa, venue hall and barbeque boma area are available for all your event needs. Access to 4 x 32m waterslides / pool activities are included.View More
Lapa (seats 60) and venue hall (seats 200) are available to hire for wedding receptions. A pergola & red carpet are available when having the ceremony in our beautiful private garden.View More
Private birthday party? Engagement party? Anniversary party? Lapa, venue hall and barbeque boma area are available for all your private function needs.View More
Includes, use of play park, beach pool, 4 x 32m water slides & school lunch packs on request.View More
Phone: 072 264 4009
1. Travel along N1 until Paarl is on your left hand side, continue past the Paarl Mall exit (Cecilia Street exit).
2. Once past Paarl Mall exit (Cecilia Street turnoff) you will drive over the Berg River- bridge. ½km after crossing the Berg River-bridge, take then next turn off the N1 (Exit 59, R301, Franschhoek and Jan van Riebeeck Drive).
3. At the T junction, turn right onto the R301 to Franschhoek. Continue under the N1.
4. After ± 1km, turn left into Lustigan Road (first tar road on left).
5. Travel for 3,6km, Just before you cross the N1 bridge,
6. turn left (Salomonsvlei Farm with a white wall will be situated on your right )
7. Continue passed the vineyards, horse paddocks, entrance to the residence (1st gate on the left) to the parking lot which starts at 2nd gate on the left.
1. Travel along Jan Van Riebeeck Road (R301), passed Parys Cemetery towards Franschhoek.
2. Continue underneath the N1 bridge. Thereafter follow directions from Point 4 (From Cape Town N1 Route).
1. Take the N2 South towards Somerset West.
2. After about 2km, take the first exit, the R300 to Bellville and Durbanville.
3. The R300 takes you through to the N1 – continue on the N1 towards Paarl (± 40km).
4. Thereafter follow the directions from Point 1 (From Cape Town N1 Route).
1. Exit Tunnel
2. Take 1st exit (Sonstraal Road exit), onto bridge
3. Turn left into Sonstraal Road.
4. Continue until the T junction (± 1km)
5. Turn right into Lustigan Road. Travel ± 300m), just before crossing the N1 bridge,
6. turn left into (Salomonsvlei Farm with white wall will be situated on your right)
7. Continue passed the vineyards, horse paddocks, entrance to the residence (1st gate on eft) to the parking lot (2nd gate on left).
1. Turn onto Berg River Boulevard Road, travel in southerly direction.
2. At first circle, veer left, travel over Market Street bridge to next circle (Jan Van Riebeek Road).
3. Travel halfway round circle, veer left onto Langehoven Road (Denneburg suburb) to robots.
4. At robots turn right onto Lustigan Road.
5. Travel over N1 bridge.
6. Immediately at end of N1 bridge turn right (Salomonsvlei farm opposite side of road).
7. Continue passed the vineyards, horse paddocks, entrance to the residence (1st gates on the left) to the parking lot (2nd gate on left).