The venue fee includes the:
Hall – 200 people seating (150 if you wish to dance) and
Lapa Venue - 60 people seating
Our current rate is R90,00 per person, minimum R6000,00
An additional refundable deposit of R3000,00 is required for damages or breakages. The deposit will be refunded to you within 14 days after your function.
Our package Include the following:
- Hiring of hall and lapa
- Indoor braai in lapa or outdoor boma braai area
- Standard white plastic chairs
- 1,5m round table (seats 8 – 10 people)
- Clean-up of hall / lapa.
- Double door fridge
- Small freezer
Our package excludes the following:
- Linen (chair covers, tablecloths, overlays, tiebacks, etc)
- Décor (flowers etc)
- Entertainment (please supply own extensions, plugs, tablecloths, etc)
- Cutlery, crockery, glassware, bottle openers, etc
- Cleaning of the kitchen
6 hours ending by 23h30 under the current lockdown restrictions.
As we are currently under lockdown restrictions the lockdown restrictions are in place as follows:
• Evening function to end by 23h30
• Please ensure that you wear a mask as per the lockdown protocols.
Bookings are secured by a deposit of 50% of the venue fee and a signed copy of the agreement. Payable within 5 days of making bookings. Regrettably, no cheques accepted.
Graceland Venues does not offer in-house catering. Caterers are required to prepare the food at their own premises. They are however welcome to use our kitchen to do the food plating before serving the dishes to the guests. Please ensure the kitchen area is left clean and tidy on departure.
You are welcome to bring your own beverages and refreshments, with no corkage fee applicable. Unfortunately, Graceland Venue is not permitted to sell alcohol on the premises.
Please feel free to contact us to arrange a time for you to view our venue or should you have any further queries.
PHONE 072 264 4009