Make your special day memorable with us.
The venue fee includes the:
Venue Hall - 200 people seating (150 guests if you wish to dance) and
Lapa Venue - 60 people seating
Our current rates are as follows:
1 – 50 people = R6000,00
51 – 100 people = R11500,00
101 – 150 people = R16500,00
151 – 200 people = R21000,00
An additional refundable deposit of R3000,00 is required for damages or breakages. The deposit will be refunded to you within 14 days after your function.
As we are currently under lockdown restrictions the lockdown restrictions are in place as follows:
- Maximum 130 people at the function including your catering, entertainment, and all staff
- Venue to be cleared of guests and staff by 23h30
- Please ensure you all wear masks as per the lockdown protocols
Our packages include the following:
- Hiring of the hall and lapa
- White standard plastic chairs
- 1,5m round table (seats 8 – 10 people)
- Clean up of hall and lapa
Our packages exclude the following:
- Linen (chair covers, tablecloths, overlays, tiebacks, etc)
- Décor (flowers etc)
- Entertainment (please supply own extensions & plugs, speakers, tablecloths, etc)
- Cleaning of the kitchen
Ceremony and reception at Graceland: 8 hours
Reception only: 6 hours
Thereafter, R750.00 will be charged per hour with closing time at 01h00. *Covid-19 regulations may apply
Bookings are secured by a deposit of 50% of the venue fee and a signed copy of the agreement. Payable within 5 days of making the booking. Regrettably, no cheques accepted.
Should you wish to hold your ceremony in our garden, the current cost is R35,00 per person, minimum R3000,00.
The Garden Ceremony package includes the following:
- Red carpet to the pergola
- White plastic chairs (excluding chair covers, tiebacks)
Graceland Venues does not offer in-house catering. Caterers are required to prepare the food at their own premises. They are however welcome to use our kitchen to do the food plating before serving the dishes to the guests. Please ensure the kitchen area is left clean and tidy on departure.
You are welcome to bring your own beverages and refreshments, with no corkage fee applicable. Unfortunately, Graceland Venues is not permitted to sell alcohol on the premises.
Please feel free to contact us to arrange a time for you to view our venue or should you have any further queries.
PHONE 072 264 4009